Tell us how much you want, when, and where you want it. Follow these steps to determine
the quantity and frequency of your shipments:
1. Select your product.
2. Look at the Supplement or Nutrition Facts panel to determine how many servings per container the supplement provides.
3. Determine how many times, on average, you take the product daily.
4. Divide the number of servings per container by how many times you take the product daily. Your result indicates how often you’ll need a new supply!
5. Based upon your results, choose how often you would like subsequent delivery (every 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 or 180 days)
6. Never run out of your favorite supplements again!
Auto Delivery FAQ
What is Auto Delivery?
The GNC Auto Delivery program allows you to set up shipping and delivery for products (just one or many!) that you use on a recurring basis. To begin receiving your automated shipments, just tell us the quantity and shipping address, as well as how often you'd like the product(s) shipped to you.
• Get items delivered every 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 or 180 days.
• Save on shipping costs on Auto Delivery shipments.
• Modify your order or cancel at anytime prior to shipment.
How do I opt into the program?
When you choose the Auto Delivery option while placing an order for an eligible product, you are automatically enrolled in the program for 12 months for that particular product.
How do I change my Auto Delivery order?
You are able to add, remove or make updates to products from your order while you shop or before you check out.
• In cart: You can change the quantity and frequency of shipments for each product in your shopping cart.
• Before order confirmation: Prior to checkout, you can review your purchases and make changes before confirming your order.
Updates can also be made to future shipments using the Auto Delivery Manager.
- Click on Account Features in My Account.
- Click on Auto Delivery Preferences. This will take you to the Auto Delivery Manager.
- Select the item you wish to update and click Update Preferences. Here you can change the quantity, frequency and shipping address for that item.
How do I cancel my participation in the Auto Delivery service?
You can opt out of the Auto Delivery program at any time by going to a product's Item Preferences page in your Auto Delivery Manager and clicking on the Cancel Auto Delivery link. Opting out or canceling an order will stop all future shipments of that particular product. To resume receiving a product using the Auto Delivery service, you need to place a new order for that product.
Please note: GNC is committed to providing only the best in quality and innovation to help you Live Well. Our Nutritional Science Team is frequently reviewing and updating formulas to bring you the most up-to-date advancements in the industry: as new technology emerges, so do new products! However, this means your Auto Delivery order may be canceled due to reformulation of ingredients. If this occurs, you will be notified via e-mail and supplied a link to the newly reformulated product, so you can replace your order.
How do I renew my Auto Delivery service?
You can renew your Auto Delivery Service through the Auto Delivery Manager found in My Account. Auto Delivery Manager will list items that are scheduled to expire in 30 days, and you can choose to renew them one at a time or all at once. Renewing your selections will ensure uninterrupted delivery for another year.
GNC Auto Delivery Terms & Conditions
Customer agrees to charges for products based on the frequency selected for the duration of one year. Auto Delivery orders will be in effect for one year from the date the first order is processed, unless canceled.
Unless modified by the customer, the credit card used to set up the initial Auto Delivery order will be charged for subsequent orders. Subsequent orders will not be charged until they are shipped. By placing an Auto Delivery order, you authorize us to charge your credit card for subsequent Auto Delivery orders for one year from the date the first order is processed unless you cancel your Auto Delivery shipments earlier.
Payment and order information are available to you on the site as a registered user. Credit cards and debit cards will be the only valid tender types accepted for payment on Auto Delivery orders. Gift certificates, gift cards, checks, Bill Me Later and Paypal will not be accepted.
Actual order amount may vary due to changes in price, promotions and shipping amounts. Product prices will reflect pricing at time of shipment, including any sale and promotional pricing. GNC will notify the customer of the amount of all charges prior to the order being fulfilled (10 days in advance of ship date). Special promotions requiring a code will not apply to the Auto Delivery program.
For Gold Card members, GNC Gold Card pricing will apply at all times of the month and will be applied at the order level, not the product level. If your GNC Gold Card expires during the term of the Auto Delivery order, full pricing will be in effect until you renew your Gold Card.
You must register with www.GNC.com in order to set up GNC Auto Delivery shipments, and must have a valid e-mail address.
You will be able to login using your account to modify or cancel your Auto Delivery shipments at any time. You are responsible for payment on all merchandise shipped prior to cancellation request.
These terms cover any subsequent changes made to the Auto Delivery order, including but not limited to:
- Frequency of shipment
- Credit card information (update existing or enter new card)
- Extending the length of the term (GNC will notify you 30 days prior to the initial one-year expiration, whereupon you can login to the
site and extend Auto Delivery preferences for another year.)
Shipping restrictions may apply. Auto Delivery is not available for international orders.
If an Auto Delivery product is temporarily out of stock, you will receive an e-mail notification. If the order is not canceled, the product will be shipped when it is in stock. Similarly, if an Auto Delivery product is discontinued, you will be notified by e-mail and your Auto Delivery shipments canceled if this is the only product you have set up for Auto Delivery.
GNC reserves the right to update or revise these Auto Delivery Terms & Conditions from time to time. If GNC makes material changes to these Auto Delivery Terms & Conditions, we will provide you notice by posting a notice on this website for 30 days. If you do not accept these Auto Delivery Terms & Conditions or any changes proposed by us, your only remedy is to cancel your registration for the Auto Delivery program. You acknowledge that GNC may elect in its discretion to discontinue the Auto Delivery program at any time.